• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel 'Traveling to Nepal' Help Channel

Amanda Summers

Known Member
User name: Amanda Summers
Title of introduction: 'Traveling to Nepal' Help Channel
Your name/ Alias: Ama
Where are you from? US
How did you find TubeBuddy? From multiple youtube videos. I tried VidIQ but didn't like it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My Youtube channel is very good compared to others in my nitch, but my channels, What About Nepal and It's About Nepal just weren't ranking no matter how many videos I watched. Tubebuddy is helping me a lot so I upgraded for my first channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope to help many people coming to Nepal to have an even more fantastic experience while they are here. I'd also love to get the channels monetized so I can build a women's initiative for displaced women in Nepal. It's been my dream since I was a teen. Now I'm 68. Never give up.
How frequently do you upload? Mostly bi-weekly. We use a lot of our own B-roll, so it takes a lot of editing time. All of our videos are evergreen.
What are your hobbies? Exploring Nepal and making videos to help tourists get the most out of Nepal
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to help Nepal and our planet through humanitarian and environmental projects.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/WhatAboutNepal

Last edited: