• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel DonΓÇÖt buy a cake because I will teach you to make it yourself

tasteula

User name: tasteula
Title of introduction: DonΓÇÖt buy a cake because I will teach you to make it yourself
Your name/ Alias: tasteula
Where are you from? Sarajevo (Bosnia&Herzegovina)
How did you find TubeBuddy? App store (I'm youtuber)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be in contact with people from all parts of the world who have similar hobbies and interests as they would motivate each other and help achieve goals.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to reach the figure of 50,000 subscribers
How frequently do you upload? collectively I would call it monthly
What are your hobbies? cooking
What is your biggest dream? So first I want to keep faith in God forever and of course pray for God's mercy and the health of me and my mother and all good people and besides I would like to become a successful youtuber who would help abandoned animals because I am currently unemployed even though I graduated from the Faculty of Economics for marketing so cooking is a hobby that I try to make other people learn and love through my educational channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh0PlOOy8YLmT_HscYJ1XZQ

• Love
Reactions: Yours Truly

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Wow, those thumbnails of your goodies are really nice. I am getting hungry looking at your thumbnails.