• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Let's Make A Move! Here to review places, big and small around the world!

The Wanderer

Subscriber Goal
User name: The Wanderer
Title of introduction: Let's Make A Move! Here to review places, big and small around the world!
Your name/ Alias: Lee
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? On a Facebook YouTube page, a member on there spoke about it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to find like minded creators to support and hope to launch my platform too.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to be able to travel locally and internationally, and get put in the position to be paid to do it. I would love for this kind of journey to change my life and with the world slowly getting back to normal, I want to see new things and share them with everyone.
How frequently do you upload? It's when I can due to work, but right now, 2-3 videos a week is what I am aiming for.
What are your hobbies? I love exploring, even before YouTube I just enjoyed seeing where my legs, bicycle or car would take me. Hopping on trains with no idea of where I'm going and finding some nice spots is what I love more than anything.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be able to (You guessed it) travel around all of Asia. Having been to Japan several times I can't wait to see more beautiful places in the Far East
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGRuokl_x9huCLriEpyl_3Q