• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel M a newbie n m lost on how to use tubebuddy

Jessica tolulope

Subscriber Goal
User name: Jessica tolulope
Title of introduction: M a newbie n m lost on how to use tubebuddy
Your name/ Alias: Jessica
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber's reviews
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanna find greater content creators who wud b of help in guiding me on d journey to the success of my channel..m almost giving up..also I need tools to help correct my channel's flaws
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Growth extensively..gain many subscribers watching here and dere..monetize my channel
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Singing and drawing
What is your biggest dream? To become well known all over the world Tru my channel n singing too.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCuky64tMDU4y180aXr-ULLg

miriamalain

User name: Jessica tolulope
Title of introduction: M a newbie n m lost on how to use tubebuddy
Your name/ Alias: Jessica
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber's reviews
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanna find greater content creators who wud b of help in guiding me on d journey to the success of my channel..m almost giving up..also I need tools to help correct my channel's flaws
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Growth extensively..gain many subscribers watching here and dere..monetize my channel
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Singing and drawing
What is your biggest dream? To become well known all over the world Tru my channel n singing too.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCuky64tMDU4y180aXr-ULLg/Techno blade merch
Thanks for sharing such a great channel. I really like it.

Last edited: