• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Yellow in app - what does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublimmedia

I can see that the yellow seem to be some sort of activity. Some show like 10 new watches. But a lot of them just shows yellow. I donΓÇÖt see a comment.
What does it mean?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
That brief yellow highlight reflects that there has been a change to this number, as is reflected by the number beneath it. This is simply a means of showing you at a glance what videos are still producing views

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Can you provide a screenshot of what you're talking about?

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I can see that the yellow seem to be some sort of activity. Some show like 10 new watches. But a lot of them just shows yellow. I donΓÇÖt see a comment.
What does it mean?

I know what he is talking about because I've asked this question before and got the same response to provide a screenshot. It won't come through on a screenshot because the yellow highlights on certain view counts come and go so quickly. I think the only way to capture this to show someone is actually doing a video screen capture. I've not bothered to do that.

Some numbers have yellow highlights (appearing very briefly) when you initiate the TB app refresh process which seemingly indicates a stat update but there are others that have no yellow highlights when there is still a stat update.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I know what he is talking about because I've asked this question before and got the same response to provide a screenshot. It won't come through on a screenshot because the yellow highlights on certain view counts come and go so quickly. I think the only way to capture this to show someone is actually doing a video screen capture. I've not bothered to do that.

Some numbers have yellow highlights (appearing very briefly) when you initiate the TB app refresh process which seemingly indicates a stat update but there are others that have no yellow highlights when there is still a stat update.

I have no idea so I'll let someone else who knows what this is answer.

OP
OP
Sublimmedia

Sublimmedia

Yes exactly. Hope someone can shine some light on this.

OP
OP
Sublimmedia

Sublimmedia

Here is a screen shoot of it. As you can see, the first yellow marking has a number under it saying how many new views since last time I updated. The one under. Why is it yellow?
AE237FF7-79C4-40EC-9D29-83BA04201CA9.png

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Wow, someone managed to get a good screenshot. Good job! I could never get one because the yellow highlights disappear so quickly.

Reactions: Sublimmedia

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
No suggestions on this??? I canΓÇÖt be the only one who has this question

You are not alone, I wonder like you do. However, I am wondering how did you manage to get that screenshot? I am quite impressed. Normally, it flashes by so quickly for me.

Reactions: Sublimmedia

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
That brief yellow highlight reflects that there has been a change to this number, as is reflected by the number beneath it. This is simply a means of showing you at a glance what videos are still producing views

Status
Not open for further replies.