• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question I am VIP Affiliate but didnt get my 1 year Star subscription??

Status
Not open for further replies.

blixyo

I am VIP Affiliate but didnt get my 1 year Star subscription

I recently got more than 80 installs, then I clicked on "UPGRADE", then I got the "star" on my tubebuddy, and today I just lost my subscription and I saww "starter" on my username ??
please help me, I didnt promote this extension for nothing..

OP
OP
blixyo

blixyo

Proof :
Screenshot_71.png

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi @blixyo,

Have you tried emailing the support team (support@tubebuddy.com)? They are more specialized in assisting with these issues. It can get you assistance much faster since it seems more like an issue related to the TubeBuddy software and subscription itself.

OP
OP
blixyo

blixyo

Hi @blixyo,

Have you tried emailing the support team (support@tubebuddy.com)? They are more specialized in assisting with these issues. It can get you assistance much faster since it seems more like an issue related to the TubeBuddy software and subscription itself.
Hello, after writing this post, I sent a mail to Tubebuddy and they replied very fast and they gave me 1 year star subscription, so thank you, your support is insane!!

Reactions: BraveStar

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello, after writing this post, I sent a mail to Tubebuddy and they replied very fast and they gave me 1 year star subscription, so thank you, your support is insane!!

Awesome. I'm glad it was resolved quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.