• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What to do when you have a G.I. Virus!

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
So, you may have noticed that I have not been very active on here this week. :party::party: I know ya'll missed me a lot. :p Well, you will all be happy to know that I survived a bad G.I. Virus . Well, I am not completely over it but I am getting better. I was pretty sick and not able to do much, so I passed the time killing off some YouTube rats.

Since YT has no way to dismiss comments you have not responded to so they do not keep showing up in your To-Do list, and there is no way to issue a bulk response, the only way to get rid of them is to actually respond to EACH and EVERY one. Since I have years of unanswered comments, the task was gargantuan. Instead of complaining about the stupidity of why YT does not let you just mark all comments as answered or just dismiss them (guess they want to force you to respond to them) I decided to try out TubeBuddy's Canner Response feature that I have not previously used. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this is a huge time saver, especially for someone in my predicament. I was so sick, I could not even type straight, but with a little work, I was able to program six canned responses that handles 90% of all comments to my videos. Thank TubeBuddy!

Oh yeah! And I also wrote an original song. I call it the G.I. Bug song. It is set to the tune of Popeye the Sailor Man. If you don't know it here is a link:
View: https://youtu.be/umFzekMru2k?t=33

I'm back on the toilet again.
Back where my backside has been.
I'm tootin and squirtin and my bum is hurtin.
I'm back on the toilet again.

If you didn't think the song was funny, I blame it on the fact that I might not be in my right mind due to illness. :p:joy: