• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone Finally got that 2K badge + 300k views!

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Looks like I am starting 2022 on the right foot. In the last few weeks, I have been heavily experimenting with new ways to present my content and using the YT community posts to create some hype for my next uploads. There were some trending topics during the month of January that I decided to take a ride on and statistically, it worked out beautifully but as a creative content creator, riding the trend wave didn't give me a decent feeling because I felt like I went "mainstream". So currently, I am trying to balance that act of being a genuine MotoVlog channel that provides the "new rider's experience" but occasionally providing informative news that is trending without feeling like a PoS.

Here are few of the changes that I made in the last few months:
1. I cut out the intro to the channel entirely. I figured no one cares for my 10 second intro that repeats every episode
2. I finally decided to show my face so that my audience can feel more at ease
3. I also significantly cut down the outro
4. I re-started my channel monthly giveaway to my subscribers but this time, I didn't make it a big deal and silently announce the winner through the channel's community tab
5. I re-designed my thumbnails so that it looks cleaner with less clutter; as well I started using the same font for each thumbnail so viewers can easily associate it with my channel

Anyways, hope everyone else's start of 2022 is going well! Let me know below!

Cheers

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    323.8 KB · Views: 123
  • image0 (1).png
    image0 (1).png
    361.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Love
Reactions: Damon

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
KS, you are smoking, dude! You have accomplished so much in a short amount of time!

OP
OP
KS Moto Cafe

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
KS, you are smoking, dude! You have accomplished so much in a short amount of time!

Thanks Matt! Yeah, time definitely flew by ~ I have spent close to15hrs a week for 15 months (900hrs) to keep producing weekly content and it is nice to see my work finally showing some progress!

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks Matt! Yeah, time definitely flew by ~ I have spent close to15hrs a week for 15 months (900hrs) to keep producing weekly content and it is nice to see my work finally showing some progress!

You have clearly mastered the art of consistency which I have been abysmal. Good on you!

• Love
Reactions: KS Moto Cafe