• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Young (if 26 is still considered young) fun and a child of God

terri&davidB+1

Subscriber Goal
User name: terri&davidB+1
Title of introduction: Young (if 26 is still considered young) fun and a child of God
Your name/ Alias: Terri
Where are you from? Huntsville Alabama
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have watched soooooo many how to start a youtube channel videos and they all mention TubeBuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy Forums because I NEED real authentic advice on the how tos of YouTube, but also to share my limited knowledge to help others grow as well!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As a newly married newly christian woman, I plan to reach, connect with and help, other newly married and/or newly christian couples build a strong Christ centered marriage that can withstand the valley of shadows. when my marriage suffered a fatal blow and almost ended in divorce there was little to no advice on what I should do and the advice I did receive made things worse. My goal is to prevent your marriage from reaching the brinks!
How frequently do you upload? I have not posted my first video yet but I plan to post at least once weekly.
What are your hobbies? I am a bookworm I love to read! I love camping, kayaking, traveling, TALKING!, and hearing other peoples testimony and how God transformed them.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to help as many Marriages become christ centered as God allows.
YouTube Channel Link: UCHJu-zrBGJZmhK6GVs6CdmQ