• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel My name is Jessica, Director of Bioscird, An Affiliate, Consultant, Freelance, she friendly, likes having fun to the fullest, likes music and loves tr

Jessyco

www.bioscird.org
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jessyco
Title of introduction: My name is Jessica, Director of Bioscird, An Affiliate, Consultant, Freelance, she friendly, likes having fun to the fullest, likes music and loves traveling alot. You can chat me if you have any question about knowing more about Jessy's tutorials, etc... She will simply give you a unique online style.
Your name/ Alias: Jessica/ Jessy
Where are you from? ile Ife, Osun State
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching others YouTuber's videos on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because I want to learn from others as well in my profession
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are to change the lives of others through what I do and get to the peak of my channel. I have an NGO called Bioscird
How frequently do you upload? Weekly or monthly depending on how free I am
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are cooking, chatting, editing videos clips, Designing, driving and traveling
What is your biggest dream? To travel all over the world with my family
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCHJ3ZU0rbwcsD_BgALBUJ-Q