• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Video creator that has so many things to do on my channel???

Sabidong ViREAL TV

User name: Sabidong ViREAL TV
Title of introduction: Video creator that has so many things to do on my channel???
Your name/ Alias: Sabidong
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? It's just a random search on YouTube regarding things that I need to know on how to grow up my channel. There's a lot of things happening on my channel, like I'm just uploading videos that I want to share. I don't have permanent topic so I don't know if how I categorize my channel. So yeah, I accidentally found TubeBuddy in Youtube Search Engine when I'm trying to search on how to direct my videos and channel to those people who can really appreciate what I'm doing.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have a lot of questions in mind and hoping that I can find the answers and solutions here in TubeBuddy forums.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: When I uploaded my first video my only goal is to save all the videos of our family for memories so that we can watch them someday but as the time pass by I realized that I have a lot of things to share. There are moments that I shared a video of helping people after a strong typhoon in our Province and it caught the attention of our neighbors, friends and even friends who are far from our Province and because of that video they are start sending help as well. My main goal for now is to monetize my channel while showing people what I am capable of and I hope someday they will love what I am doing.
How frequently do you upload? Right now I am trying to upload everyday but sometimes I am busy on my job so I am not able to upload videos. Regarding the schedule I really want to learn the perfect time of uploading because right now I don't have specific timings. I upload whenever I'm done with my video and I will set it as Premier Now. That's what I want to learn in TubeBuddy but it's not available on my end, I guess because it is not covered of my subscription.
What are your hobbies? Graphic design, travel with my family, playing music. That's one of my problem as well, when I tried to upload my covered music which is I won't Give Up by Jayson Mraz there was a copyright issue so I just deleted it. I played the song acoustic, I was playing my guitar and it's not that good even my voice (LOL) and then when I uploaded there was a copy right issue so I want to learn that as well, on how to upload covered music without copyright.
What is your biggest dream? To start earning thousands of dollars monthly of course so that I can pursue my dreams more with my family. When I started earning money I think I can do most of the things what's in my mind. I believe it can help me to make things in my mind put into reality.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBYIY4mP7AMwoAjTfCsX_Eg