• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How Can I Use Tubebuddy To Grow The Views On My Band's YT-page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiffleMyDundah

Hi all!

My first post, not sure I'm posting in the right area.

So here's the deal.

I have 2 YT channels. 1 is for my band and the other is a music reaction channel. I want to use Tubebuddy to get as many views on both my channels but mostly on my band's channel.

My current "strategy" is that I have my band's music in the intro and outro of all my reaction videos and a card and end-screens promoting my bands videos.

Are there ways I can use Tubebuddy to get more views on my band's channel with or without the help of my reaction channel?

Thanks,

Miff

Reactions: masaguscom

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
TubeBuddy is all about capitalizing on Search Traffic (which can have an impact on your performance via other traffic sources). So initially it can help by showing you the terms that are more valuable than others. But TubeBuddy can also help you to implement these more sought after terms into your video to make them more searchable.

If I was to do a music channel (and I've worked with a few) I would suggest taking a several step approach. Center your metadata around highly-searchable terms that will lead viewers looking for new music to your content.

For virality I would HIGHLY suggest write some quick, witty songs about trending topics and filming short music videos, simply to increase your discoverability. I would also release simple, one-take cover songs for the same reason. This may not be the content you want to make, but it will give you a dramatic increase in your discoverability and will lead to viewers finding your core content.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
TubeBuddy is all about capitalizing on Search Traffic (which can have an impact on your performance via other traffic sources). So initially it can help by showing you the terms that are more valuable than others. But TubeBuddy can also help you to implement these more sought after terms into your video to make them more searchable.

If I was to do a music channel (and I've worked with a few) I would suggest taking a several step approach. Center your metadata around highly-searchable terms that will lead viewers looking for new music to your content.

For virality I would HIGHLY suggest write some quick, witty songs about trending topics and filming short music videos, simply to increase your discoverability. I would also release simple, one-take cover songs for the same reason. This may not be the content you want to make, but it will give you a dramatic increase in your discoverability and will lead to viewers finding your core content.

Status
Not open for further replies.