• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Lifestyle, Health, Beauty and Books Creator!

Unapologetically D

Subscriber Goal
User name: Unapologetically D
Title of introduction: Lifestyle, Health, Beauty and Books Creator!
Your name/ Alias: I like to be called D :)
Where are you from? The U-S-of A!
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard about TubeBuddy through other YouTubers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am interested in growing my channel and improving my skills. I also look forward to meeting similar creators and hope to find some like-minded individuals to collab with!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to hit 1,000 subscribers, and be able to grow a business living my life! I want YouTube to be one of many opportunities that allow me to support myself, while also creating good content that my subscribers look forward to and want to see.
How frequently do you upload? I have been sporadic in the past, but am trying to get to posting three times per week, Mondays (books and reading), Wednesdays (Health content, currenty Weight Watchers), and Fridays (Creator's choice, eventually vlogs), with a few thrown in between just for fun.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy reading, traveling, and being creative in whatever way I can!
YouTube Channel Link:
UCToUEUDXCiDZEhbe09Wn-ow