• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Give me some ideas for an update video

mashuu

Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone,

It's been months since I had a video get uploaded to my channel, but I really want to get back into it and also inform what I have planned for the channel moving forward. This is also where I will reveal my voice, as I was originally planning to do so when I hit 200 subscribers last November. I just need to say that I'm not the same person who was uploading the content back then. (For lore reasons, the "person" is actually a Sylveon - the Pokémon. It's for a VTuber thing that I will do on my channel.)
So, my ideas are:
  • Introduce myself as Mashuu, not Mega Sylveon (old name)
  • Say that the other person is busy
  • You are hearing a guy speak, even though the pfp is often associated with a female
  • Mention that it's been a while
  • Include images of what I'm saying (such as a picture of the last few videos' upload dates, etc.)
And when my VTuber model is ready, I also want to (probably do this as a separate video for these):
  • Show myself as the VTuber
  • Show a schedule I will try to adhere
  • Tell them about possible streams for the week the video is uploaded
Below is a "first draft" of the first five points in action... What else should I add?