• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel A VTuber who not only plays games, but also wishes to make them

mashuu

Subscriber Goal
User name: mashuu
Title of introduction: A VTuber who not only plays games, but also wishes to make them
Your name/ Alias: Mashuu
Where are you from? Let's say it's a city in Silicon Valley...
How did you find TubeBuddy? I always saw those subscriber milestone certificates in a subreddit for aspiring creators.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It's more of a support reason, but I feel like there's so much more to this place than what I originally thought.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want this channel to become a secondary source of income. I also want to get over my social anxiety while I'm at it.
How frequently do you upload? At the moment, there's a break, but I plan to upload at least once a week starting today.
What are your hobbies? I like to play plenty of games, but I really have a passion for playing a clarinet. The latter will be featured quite often in some videos and streams.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be in a major part of making games that we all enjoy playing.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/MegaSylveon75/featured