• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Toys/Comics/Wrestling/Geekstuff etc Unboxing Channel

TOYFRIENDLY

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: TOYFRIENDLY
Title of introduction: Toys/Comics/Wrestling/Geekstuff etc Unboxing Channel
Your name/ Alias: TOYFRIENDLY
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it on YouTube as well
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanna meet other TubeBuddies like myself and maybe collaborate and gain some more tips on how to grow my channel :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share my toys, gather more audience and interest in what I am interested in and also to support my online store as well
How frequently do you upload? My goal is to post one a day
What are your hobbies? Toy collecting, watching netflix movies ( other streaming platforms too ), pro-wrestling geek, MCU/DC Superheroes geek, Comic books, Super Robot Anime, etc.
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream is to have a huge toystore franchise like ToysRUS but more focused on cool collectibles, but I just wanna be known as a fun loving person who just enjoys his hobbies and would want to share his happiness with a lot of people and in so doing gather a lot of customers for my store
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxwzAnOI_VDrJ0AtMrHVYKg

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I took a peek at your channel. You got some really cool stuff. MCU, DC, Shogun Warriors, etc. Your channel is definitely going to keep growing!

• Love
Reactions: TOYFRIENDLY
OP
OP
TOYFRIENDLY

TOYFRIENDLY

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thanks my brother! I really do hope so! Right now am struggling to get more views as uou can see :). But i ΓÇÿm really working hard to fix that. Any tips for me?