• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Is sub4sub app is really safe to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theRiyazSaifi

Hey, Riyaz here. I'm using a sub4sub app since last week. It's working and my subs are growing .

I want to know this methods are safe to use? And what Is the best way to doing sub 4 sub like : 1st way is direct open Channel then sub and leave. 2nd watch 30 second video then sub and leave.

Please advise me. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Yours Truly

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey, Riyaz here. I'm using sub4sub android app since last week. It's working and my subs are growing .

I want to know this methods are safe to use? And what Is the best way to doing sub 4 sub like : 1st way is direct open Channel then sub and leave. 2nd watch 30 second video then sub and leave.

Please advise me. Thanks
I'm guilty of attempting sub4sub, but I have recently found out that if Youtube suspects that you are using this method of gaining subscribers then your channel will get banned. I know it sounds like a great method to do sub4sub to grow, but it will just get all of your hard work sent down the drain :(

Status
Not open for further replies.