• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Art/Painting Channel with Lo-Fi Chillhop and Vlog/Chat Elements :)

jamieherself

User name: jamieherself
Title of introduction: Art/Painting Channel with Lo-Fi Chillhop and Vlog/Chat Elements :)
Your name/ Alias: Jamie
Where are you from? I'm from North Carolina. I grew up in a really small town on the east coast near Atlantic Beach. Then I moved to Wilmington, NC. Now I live in Greensboro, NC and am finishing up my PhD in 19th-century American literature.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through Reddit forums discussing YouTube tools. I also saw TubeBuddy ads on YouTube videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Initially, I wanted to connect with folks to learn more about how TubeBuddy can help my channel. But I also see it as a cool place to find channels I wouldn't otherwise find on YouTube. I'm an AVID fan of YouTube, and I use it every day.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to encourage others to enjoy the art creation process and think critically about how they create and consume art. Also, I hope to share elements of my creative process to inspire others. Further, I hope that my art along with lo-fi can comfort folks and provide relaxing content. To be a little supervision, my next goal is to join the Partner Program and monetize my art hobby, eventually being able to sell physical prints on Etsy.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? With my channel, my hobbies are digital and traditional painting. I minored in studio art in undergrad, so I fell in love with oil painting and welding along the way. Outside of art, I'm an avid gamer, and I love cozy games, RPGs, and simulators.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be a university English professor while also making a modest living from art. I love teaching and currently teach English at the college level while finishing up my PhD.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7tjEv-C7DQvHWUP54wcUw

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Jamie,

I just check out your channel and read your About Page. I think it is pretty cool that you are an artist, PhD., English teacher, and Youtuber all in one person! You have a large library of videos.

Barkey

I love art channels, whether it's someone painting watercolors or going full on Bob Ross. I can tell myself I'm learning stuff, but really, a lot of the time I'm just mellowing out.