• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Grilling, BBQ & Outdoor Cooking that is what Elite BBQ Smokers is all about

EliteBbqSmokers

User name: EliteBbqSmokers
Title of introduction: Grilling, BBQ & Outdoor Cooking that is what Elite BBQ Smokers is all about
Your name/ Alias: Elite BBQ Smokers ΓÇô Jason Hardee
Where are you from? Conway, SC USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? We discovered Tubebuddy during the dreaming phrase of the YouTube trail through people talking about the best tools to use to get your channel started on a firm foundation. "Jessica Stansberry"
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Like many of you we started getting overwhelmed and confused as to we our channel is not taking off like a Rocketship. So, we decided to explore for forum to get additional ideas and suggestions.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Elite BBQ Smokers is a competition team that has been competing in BBQ Competitions all over the USA for the past 10 years. We have a Passion for Grilling and BBQ. So, we want to take those skills that we have learned over the years and share them with others. So that, they can also enjoy cooking outdoors and trying new things.
How frequently do you upload? We post every Wednesday about grilling, bbq or outdoor cooking.
What are your hobbies? Hobbies, Grilling, BBQ, sharing memories with Friends, meeting new people and Traveling
What is your biggest dream? Biggest Dream is to just share information so others can gain the confidence to invite friends over and cookout together.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8VWQvVMSLLP9hzmyyc5f0Q

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hello Jason,

I peeked at your channel. You have some nice and delicious-looking thumbnails. Getting hungry again as I write this!

Also, your channel art is definitely an attention-getter!

Reactions: EliteBbqSmokers
OP
OP
E

EliteBbqSmokers

Hello Jason,

I peeked at your channel. You have some nice and delicious-looking thumbnails. Getting hungry again as I write this!

Also, your channel art is definitely an attention-getter!

MattCommand1
I appreciate the feedback and we are trying.
Hopefully I can upload enough videos and have good content for it to gain traction and start getting posted where people can find them.
If you see anything that I am doing that needs to be improved on, please let me know.

OP
OP
E

EliteBbqSmokers

Welcome to the forums! BBQ is the best.
I appreciate it.
Checked out you channel and watch some of your videos
I have a couple guitars and I swear one day I will get back into learning them.
Good Job

If you watch our videos, you will notice that we have some background music. If you are interested, send me a song that you make and I will include it in the video and give you recognition and link to your channel.