• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Barkey Reviews Movies (and More..!)

Barkey

User name: Barkey
Title of introduction: Barkey Reviews Movies (and More..!)
Your name/ Alias: Barkey Dog
Where are you from? Massachusetts
How did you find TubeBuddy? From Channel Makers, I think.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Well, they're here, so why not?
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: In a perfect world, I'd be a YouTube star. Realistically, I love movies and sharing them with other people, so I'd like a goodly-sized enough audience to do that with. And while I don't need to be a full-time YouTuber, I'd at least like the channel to eventually start paying for itself.
How frequently do you upload? At least 1-2 times per week.
What are your hobbies? I watch way too many movies. I read short stories from the 1920's and 30's. I draw a bit.
What is your biggest dream? Late 80's/early 90's era Phoebe Cates. Does that count?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/BarkeyReviewsMovies

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hello Barkey,

I checked out your channel. What a nice-looking channel you have. Pretty innovative appraoch to use a character for your thumbnails and reviews! It looks like you are having fun with the channel.

Reactions: Barkey
OP
OP
Barkey

Barkey

Thank you! In my early thumbnails, I was just doing a goofy pose, but I think the static image and the template format is much cleaner (and better branding, too).

Reactions: MattCommand1