• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question How to upgrade for the same price as current special?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Summers

Known Member
I have a pro account but want to upgrade it to Legend and go all in for a couple months-at least. So, I see it at $39. That is over my budget. So I posted how to upgrade and got the $39 link. I've been seeing it for $19. So, I go on FB and there it is for $19, but I couldn't do it at that moment and lost it. I've been an hour trying to find it. Can someone give me the link that is for the current TB offer of Legend for $19 a month? I need to do it now or forget it.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am not familiar with that offer... and be aware that if you are currently in Nepal you may be seeing offers that people in America are not seeing. I'll leave this post standing for you in case someone has this, but I don't recall a $19 Legend discount myself

Reactions: Amanda Summers

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
That link shows different for me due to the location. If you have any issues upgrading though you can hit us up at support@tubebuddy.com and we can get this sorted out for you.

Im going to go ahead and close this thread; if you have any further questions or issues with this upgrade let us know at that email and we will work with you one on one until it is resolved.

Reactions: Amanda Summers
Status
Not open for further replies.