• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel We post viral videos on the channel

TosoLazen

User name: TosoLazen
Title of introduction: IT tech guy who wants to try in youtube waters is something new to me and i like to see where the wind will take me
Your name/ Alias: Toso
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy?
from google,youtube etc...
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I think it will give the boost i need to rise the channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Will se for now is just fun will se what will happen
How frequently do you upload? Daly
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?

Last edited:

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I am sorry to say that this channel called "Viral TikToks" will likely get shut down in the future or be subject to copyright strikes. I haven't confirmed by watching but it seems this self-described YT channel is populated with a whole bunch of other people's TikTok videos. The whole premise is asking for trouble.

Reactions: Theory Guitar
OP
OP
T

TosoLazen

I am sorry to say that this channel called "Viral TikToks" will likely get shut down in the future or be subject to copyright strikes. I haven't confirmed by watching but it seems this self-described YT channel is populated with a whole bunch of other people's TikTok videos. The whole premise is asking for trouble.
Is allowed to post on youtube is not a problem. You just have to give credits and not make money. This channel is not made for making money . I think you get the point . Anyway everybody is entitled to upinion but if you folow the rules for strikes then you dont have problem with youtube. But thanks for sharing your thoughts on the subject :)

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Is allowed to post on youtube is not a problem. You just have to give credits and not make money. This channel is not made for making money . I think you get the point . Anyway everybody is entitled to upinion but if you folow the rules for strikes then you dont have problem with youtube. But thanks for sharing your thoughts on the subject :)

NO, I don't get your point. All I know is that you are severely misinformed. Your giving credit to someone and NOT monetizing it, doesn't permit you to flagrantly lift/copy and use someone else's content in its entirety without consequence.

Your misinformed response gives me the opportunity to share the latest news story about Nintendo and their current copyright strike rampage through a YT channel.

Nintendo reportedly just caused a Youtuber to shut down with 2,200 copyright strikes. The Youtuber gave credit to Nintendo and wasn't making money either. He has acknowledged and admitted the problem and smartly decided to end the channel. Everyone should get informed and read this article.

I am not the copyright police and it is your YT channel to do as you please. But you willingly shared your channel here which invites scrutiny by the TB Forum Community.

Your channel is small now and will probably stay under the radar for awhile. But if you get much bigger, you will be in for a surprise. But if you feel good about what you are doing, don't say you weren't warned.

Last edited: