• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review I used new editing features and transitions in Adobe Premiere Pro for the first time. How do they look in this video to you? (Whip, Zoom, Frame Fill,

Prompt Review

TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
User name: Prompt Review
Title of thread: I used new editing features and transitions in Adobe Premiere Pro for the first time. How do they look in this video to you? (Whip, Zoom, Frame Fill, & More)
Self review: I tried to enhance my video quality by leaving behind basic forms of editing. I really spent time researching transitions, how to create them and ways to use them to enhance the video and video quality. I think they look very very good, but do you notice them, and if so how do you see them adding or enhancing (if at all) the entire video?
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/-rmoBhDsUEA

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/47626/post-150986

• Love
Reactions: Favour J Jerry

Barkey

Visually, I think the video is fine. The tone... well, that's another issue. It isn't the content so much, but the voiceover. Sounds kind confrontational, kind of hostile, even angry. That kind of edge might be a dealbreaker for some viewers, especially if your goal is not to just preach to the choir, so to speak, but trying to convince people and make them think. The choir might say, "Right on!" but others could tune you (and your message) right out. I think you'd get more mileage with this video if you adopted a more conversational tone instead of a lecture-y one. No one likes to feel they're being lectured or condescended to on a topic like this. It's a "more flies with honey" type of thing. It makes people far more receptive, even if they ultimately don't agree or aren't convinced.

Reactions: Prompt Review
OP
OP
Prompt Review

Prompt Review

TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Visually, I think the video is fine. The tone... well, that's another issue. It isn't the content so much, but the voiceover. Sounds kind confrontational, kind of hostile, even angry. That kind of edge might be a dealbreaker for some viewers, especially if your goal is not to just preach to the choir, so to speak, but trying to convince people and make them think. The choir might say, "Right on!" but others could tune you (and your message) right out. I think you'd get more mileage with this video if you adopted a more conversational tone instead of a lecture-y one. No one likes to feel they're being lectured or condescended to on a topic like this. It's a "more flies with honey" type of thing. It makes people far more receptive, even if they ultimately don't agree or aren't convinced.

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate the attention to tone. I will definitely keep that in mind on all future made videos! Thank you