• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Is this a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctr

Greetings everyone
I'm a new user and member in here. Because I haven't got any response/answer after send a email to support@tubebuddy.com. So I make this thread. I have 2 question about my tb account

1. yesterday I try to upgrade my tb account and bought it from my ipad. but why my the TB pro feature still doesn't work? especially when i use tb on my pc i still get limited keyword search notification and i still cant use seo tool. Also, tb extension still showing popup with upgrade offer

2. and since I bought it, why my balance isn't reduced(apple balance)?. whether it's because I'm on 7 days trial period?

i hope, someone will give me some information.
any advice will be greatly appreciated
thank you

HeyJersh

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Greetings everyone
I'm a new user and member in here. Because I haven't got any response/answer after send a email to support@tubebuddy.com. So I make this thread. I have 2 question about my tb account

1. yesterday I try to upgrade my tb account and bought it from my ipad. but why my the TB pro feature still doesn't work? especially when i use tb on my pc i still get limited keyword search notification and i still cant use seo tool. Also, tb extension still showing popup with upgrade offer

2. and since I bought it, why my balance isn't reduced(apple balance)?. whether it's because I'm on 7 days trial period?

i hope, someone will give me some information.
any advice will be greatly appreciated
thank you

If nobody has responded to you yet, please send us the email address you used to send to support@tubebuddy.com so that we can look up your ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.