• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel An off the beaten path- Travelling photographer

Voodoo Shotz

User name: Voodoo Shotz
Title of introduction: An off the beaten path- Travelling photographer
Your name/ Alias: Mo Mann
Where are you from? London, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google Search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? My line of thought was I could actually interact both online and physically with other you tubers and learn, develop and be part of a community of people with the same direction
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My big dream is to be able to jump on board planes and boats and travel to places around SE Asia and document or vlog my way though travels. I was once part of a com.hniry deep in the province of Philippines and as a westerner I experienced some eye opening story telling material.
I am also a models photographer so I want to bring my little Filipino home to you with the travel element and I am going to throw I'm the gla.oit of models on the beaches and set up photoshoots.
Add cooking into all this and we have somewhat of a blend of a nomadic travelling photographers lifestyle and I really feel happy when j finally manage to upload some good content.
Eventually I'd like to be able to live back with the people I found I'm my side way of living and I'd like to use you tube as one of the platform to gain exposure to actually accomplish this. Milestone for subscribers, the sky os the limit!
How frequently do you upload? Monthly
What are your hobbies? I love photography especially good at sensual photos, urban architecture and traveling portraits.
I'm also a keen cook and a downhill mountain biker, runner, work out amd travel travel travel
What is your biggest dream? To tell my story and for people to see what I have seen, for people to view in wonder and awe and to keep me going creating new and amazing content for the world to see.
YouTube Channel Link: Search: Voodoo Shotz