• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I'm glad I am here

Janice Catalig

Subscriber Goal
User name: Janice Catalig
Title of introduction: I'm glad I am here
Your name/ Alias: Janice
Where are you from? Bulanao, Tabuk City, Kalinga, Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I encountered TubeBuddy through a you tuber I just found through you tube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was inspired on how the TubeBuddy helped that youtuber's channel grow. And how it educate her using you tube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to share my testimonies and experiences to the netizens. I found it a way of expressing my thoughts, my heart, and my everything. And I want to learn more about using technologies and digital apps since we are now living a digital way. I am a mere employee working so hard all day and I found youtube as my entertainment and way of educating and teaching others about the what's and how's of life.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly or Monthly depending on my availability. I want to post about my journey of my life and learning's in life.
What are your hobbies? Writing/reading/editing
What is your biggest dream? To finish the construction of our house and to be an established businesswoman.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCbY2dXrL4I-PGTpovBIukvg

Reactions: helenseyi