• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips SEO tool to move tags

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I have seen requests for TubeBuddy to be able to move tags around in the tag box (like drag & drop). I am unsure what the coding requirements or YouTube restrictions are, but I accidentally found a way to do it within TubeBuddy's SEO tool. When you are using the SEO tool, one of the options is to let TB move the SEO keyword tag to the top. The SEO tool says it is still in beta, and while it works well, there are glitches sometimes.

It was a glitch that allowed me to see how to move tags. I clicked the option to let TB move the tag, and it did not move. I was moving my mouse around and noticed crosshairs appear. That was when I saw the 6 dots next to the tags. (green box in picture) I used the crosshair to grab the tag and move it myself. (red circle in picture) Then I moved some others around. I now use it to sort tags on most of my videos. It is much easier than my old method of copy/paste/rearrange in word/copy/paste.

I do not know if the tag order is important, but I have seen the request for the ability to move them. We do have the ability in the SEO tool. This was new to me. :cool:

seo tags.JPG