• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Derral Eves Livestream is Back Finally

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
For those of you who are seeking a different way of looking at your YT channel and how to revive your channel, I recommend watching Derral Eves recorded livestreams. I received an email yesterday that he was resuming his livestreams and I was happy to hear it. He had not done one in MANY months but suddenly he is back!

As a general rule, I don't like livestreams because of the enormous amount of time vs. the info you get. I am also generally skeptical of YT coaches in general but Derral Eves is in a class of his own. He has won me over time. He works with MrBeast and many other successful Ytubers. He is the leader of Vidsummit and has written a great book last year for people who like old-fashioned books. It is not just a motivational book. He does deep-dives into a lot of topics.

Generally, I don't watch is livestreams "live". I prefer the recorded version so I can fast-play his livestreams. He does channel critiques and interviews successful Ytubers and gets deep into their data and their personal story. I find it fascinating and have learned a lot from his way of looking at things.

Derral's interviews of successful Ytubers he works with and coaches cross a wide-range of genres. Regardless, I have found that no matter what interview he does, I found things that could apply to my own channel.

Lastly, TB is a sponsor and supporter of Vidsummit and vice versa. Derral is the real deal and highly respected by many successful YT creators.