• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Conversations about your experiences moving too, living and work in Japan

Mrnace

User name: Mrnace
Title: Conversations about your experiences moving too, living and work in Japan
Type of collaboration: Links to your channel and social media in video description and will happily do a video with you for your channel if possible.
Amount of Subscribers: 34
Ways to contact you: This thread or movetoojapan@gmail.com.
Why should they collaborate with you: Teamwork makes the dream work.

Conversations like these are a great way to cement your brand, especially if your channel is about Japan. But if it's not about Japan, then this video could open up opportunities to expand on the type of videos you do for your channel.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHz6APeiizNk2AGrg3S11A

Amanda Summers

Known Member
User name: Mrnace
Title: Conversations about your experiences moving too, living and work in Japan
Type of collaboration: Links to your channel and social media in video description and will happily do a video with you for your channel if possible.
Amount of Subscribers: 34
Ways to contact you: This thread or movetoojapan@gmail.com.
Why should they collaborate with you: Teamwork makes the dream work.

Conversations like these are a great way to cement your brand, especially if your channel is about Japan. But if it's not about Japan, then this video could open up opportunities to expand on the type of videos you do for your channel.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHz6APeiizNk2AGrg3S11A
What if you broaden the topic to: Expats living in Asia-What it's like-Is it worth it? Then I would be happy to talk about what it's like for me as a widow to move to a little country like Nepal. Then I could do an interview of you. I highly recommend people from the west explore other countries and cultures.