• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Digital Awasthi - Providing solutions to your Digital Marketing Problems

Digital Banona

digitalbanona.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Digital Banona
Title of introduction: Digital Awasthi - Providing solutions to your Digital Marketing Problems
Your name/ Alias: Digital Awasthi
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I knew TubeBuddy for a long time. This is my new account for another channel. I searched for TubeBuddy on google. And created my account here.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It is a great platform to promote your channel, interact with like-minded people, people in this community are very helpful in terms of resources as well as increasing my channel's online presence. Communities like TubeBuddy are helping people monetize their channels. Thank you TubeBuddy for such a great contribution.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are simple I want to reach as many people as I can, raise awareness about digital marketing, share my knowledge with everyone.
How frequently do you upload? Monthly
What are your hobbies? I am a huge fan of soccer. I love riding bicycles and doing daily routine pushups. Also, I love to read and watch about the future, past, and present of the earth in terms of evolution.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to meet Elon Musk and have a face-to-face conversation about space exploration, the future, and do aliens exist.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxFbGmzeOq0BOkzX18NmYvQ