• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review How to Be a Man: What You Didn't Know About Manhood (Development Secrets)

Prompt Review

TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
User name: Prompt Review
Title of thread: How to Be a Man: What You Didn't Know About Manhood (Development Secrets)
Self review: I think my voice in this piece could be improved, it's my first time recording and editing audio for any of my channel videos so I'm looking to see if energy or energetic is the vibe that is felt while watching this video and if it is something you can all the way watch through without feeling boredom or like the video is boring but rather quick, direct, to the point, somewhat entertaining or non-flat, and easy to watch through!
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/wVu43jmSQvQ

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/47481/post-149982

DianaWanderlust

Subscriber Goal
Hey! I liked this video and I ended up watching the whole thing!

I think you should also start showing your face too! I understand if you do not want to, but I think people who watch youtube videos really care about the creators personally! So if I were you, I would show my face at the beginning of all these points and then start using the footage. Does that make sense?

The sound is good! I think you are sometimes too close to the microphone but I only paid attention to it because I was trying to :D

And ALSO, why bother having these subtitles? You talk really clearly, youtube auto-generator should be able to detect every word you are saying and have clear subtitles for people who want to turn them on.

Keep it up!

Good luck!

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
I liked your video. You used professional stock video clips, so there is nothing to comment on there. The editing flow seems smooth. Your voice recording was good. Personally, I thought it was great.

Reactions: Prompt Review
OP
OP
Prompt Review

Prompt Review

TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for the fee
I liked your video. You used professional stock video clips, so there is nothing to comment on there. The editing flow seems smooth. Your voice recording was good. Personally, I thought it was great.

Thanks for the feedback! I only shot one video with stock clips like this, in this basic slow editing format without much editing experience. But since, I have improved. Thank you for watching!

Amanda Summers

Known Member
Really great points. I think a lot of men just don't know these things and the response is only anger. Very important and well-done video. I didn't find it boring. It had a nice flow.

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
I made this meme a while back. I think you might enjoy it, and you want to use it, you are welcome to.

1643914545717.png