• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question How to upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Summers

Known Member
I got the pro plan a few months ago and started getting serious about getting my channel discovered. It's helping a lot, as is this forum, but I am getting impatient. I got a good offer due to my having a small channel, but can I get the same discount if I get the Legend level? I have only one month before our tourist season begins and Nepal is open to people who are vaccinated. I've been poking around on this platform but I can't find the offer page. Is there a code or link I can use?

Tarell | Team TB

TubeBuddy Staff
I got the pro plan a few months ago and started getting serious about getting my channel discovered. It's helping a lot, as is this forum, but I am getting impatient. I got a good offer due to my having a small channel, but can I get the same discount if I get the Legend level? I have only one month before our tourist season begins and Nepal is open to people who are vaccinated. I've been poking around on this platform but I can't find the offer page. Is there a code or link I can use?
Please email support@tubebuddy.com with your account information (email and/or link to channel) so we can assist.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
The thing to remember with YouTube is that it's a marathon not a sprint.
In regards to getting an upgrade you'll have to either contact the support team, look at the affiliate program as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.