• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

ADVERTISEMENT

Kelcesuniquehair

What advice will you give a new Youtuber when it comes to running Ads on YouTube? I don't get enough views, I don't know what else to do. so disappointing. should I advertise or not?

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
What advice will you give a new Youtuber when it comes to running Ads on YouTube? I don't get enough views, I don't know what else to do. so disappointing. should I advertise or not?
I would recommend not advertising at this stage since you are doing well at the moment but I'd say work on SEO, high quality content etc.
One thing that I noticed when I looked at your keywords for a few videos is that your keywords as hashtags and that's hampering search ability as people don't search as much by hashtags in my opinion.
I think this video from TubeBuddy will help you reaching the new viewers.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkxpTrhatL4

• Wow
Reactions: Kelcesuniquehair

Amanda Summers

Known Member
I would recommend not advertising at this stage since you are doing well at the moment but I'd say work on SEO, high quality content etc.
One thing that I noticed when I looked at your keywords for a few videos is that your keywords as hashtags and that's hampering search ability as people don't search as much by hashtags in my opinion.
I think this video from TubeBuddy will help you reaching the new viewers.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkxpTrhatL4
I really enjoyed this video. It answered a lot more questions than 90% of them. I still haven't found my tribe and my channels are not growing like I think they should. I've looked at my competition and my videos are almost always better. Most of them can't even hold the camera still. But they are still getting a thousand views to every 10 I get. Like just about everything else in life, it's all about the marketing.

Amanda Summers

Known Member
Every time I ask that question I get a big, 'no.' But Youtube isn't suggesting my videos to another video with my shared audience. I ran across a company that claimed to do that, put your trailor before a big video in your niche, but everyone still says not to do that. It seems it just never turns out well. One person said it's best not to annoy people whom you want to subscribe.
There is a forum here on TB that I haven't explored yet where you can find people to collaborate with, which is next on my to-do list. I think I'll ask for people in my niche to exchange end cards. I plan to greenscreen myself so we can put it in front of various scenes and say something like, 'I hope you're enjoying this video. I have a friend I'd like you to meet with a video on the same subject. I hope you enjoy enough to give us both a 'like.' (point up and to my left) See you next time.' And they do the same for me.
I know it's going to take more time. The truth is I enjoy doing the videos and I'm teaching 3 young Nepalese guys editing skills via my NGO/nonprofit agency. I'm an old lady so this keeps me busy.