• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Working on making my long time dream come to reality! :)

Daily Dose of Fun

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Daily Dose of Fun
Title of introduction: Working on making my long time dream come to reality! :)
Your name/ Alias: Joana
Where are you from? Hungary
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube ads and also Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really like to connect with likeminded people, and blogs are my favourite places to visit regularly! :) Finding a YouTube related blog was a dream come true (At lest the first part, now I am working on the second part of my dream, making other people's days better! :) )
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: With all honestly, my really long time goal is to help my parents retire. I want to make people smile while watching my videos, but at the meantime I would be really happy if I could make different types of income streams, as my money is not even close to enough to give back to my parents. They have sacrificed a lot just to make ends meet and also pay for my studies. As I have graduated university I got a decent job, but My real dream is to finally pay back my parents.
How frequently do you upload? Every single day! :)
What are your hobbies? I really like sports, and learning. Also animals stand really close to my heart!
What is your biggest dream? As I mentioned before, it is to finally be able to stand in front of my parents and tell them, that they do NOT have to work anymore, as I am finally able to pay back for their sacrifices!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCknSX4-XmDTRM2JI3E0cBGg