• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel MANSTUFF - Seriously, that's pretty much what my channnels all about

tkav1980

User name: tkav1980
Title of introduction: MANSTUFF - Seriously, that's pretty much what my channnels all about
Your name/ Alias: Tom
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching Youtube to learn how to create and monetize a youtube channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Tech issue with uploads and thumbnails. Didn't realize how awesome the forum was until I ran into an issue and started looking for a solution
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 2 Things:
1. Turn YouTube into my full time job
2. Drive traffic to my website so I can afford to do this full time.

Getting up and thinking that I'll spend the rest of my life in a corporate B2B sales job, working non stop for someone else is IMO the worst possible future. I think YouTube can help me change that all while getting to share the things I enjoy wit hothers.
How frequently do you upload? Not gonna lie, Life took over and I abondoned YouTube for a bit. Plan for 2022 is 2 videos a week on Tuesday and Thursday.
What are your hobbies? Bushcraft, Survival, Body Building, Strong Man, Shooting, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Playing Drums, Being tired ( I have 2 kids, other parents will understand how this is a hobby), Making knives.
What is your biggest dream? Own my own business where I get to work for me and my family. I'd love to make a concentrated effort to provide great paying jobs to Veterans if I can possibly scale my business.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr5M8l_lllA6qa3D3n41KXg