• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered SEO studio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizi

Hi I have been trying to effectively use the SEO studio on TubeBuddy, I downloaded the app last year and didn't quite figure out how to use it, I only used it to checky subscriber count and views. But this year I watched a video on how to use the SEO studio on TubeBuddy, I tried going through the browser , on Google where I typed TubeBuddy. Com , I was expecting to see my channel, but it didn't and tolde to add an account, which I did and even allowed TubeBuddy acess to my channel. The issue now is I tried locating my videos yet couldn't find them, I haven't deleted them at all, it's still on my YouTube channel. But I couldn't find it on TubeBuddy and I couldn't edit my previous videos , which was the main reason I downloaded the video to use it he SEO studio. I keep getting messages like upgrade your license.
Does that mean that I can't acess or edit my videos if I don't update my license, a student.

OP
OP
C

Chizi

Can't I edit my previous videos without upgrading the license? And if so , what website do I go to , please I really need an answer . I plan on having a fruitful YouTube journey this year and I want to start with my SEO optimization. That's the major reason why I downloaded TubeBuddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.