• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel IΓÇÖm a dude playing a dude..disguised as another dude.. lol

PaintballNinja

User name: PaintballNinja
Title of introduction: IΓÇÖm a dude playing a dude..disguised as another dude.. lol
Your name/ Alias: Joey
Where are you from? Maryland USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google! I searched YouTube SEO and there it was!!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel. IΓÇÖm all about learning the best way to do that. I appreciate yΓÇÖall already!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to encourage others to play paintball and hopefully make an income to create better content and travel to paintball parks around the world. I also make some technical videos to help others repair, customize, and maintain their paintball gear.As far as subscribers.. I want everyone with access YouTube to subscribe. But IΓÇÖd like to get to 1k first.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly 2-3 times a week
What are your hobbies? Paintball. Paintball. And Paintball. IΓÇÖm all in folks.
What is your biggest dream? The million dollar question. I want to build epic paintball parks everywhere. The spontaneous teamwork I see that occurs between complete strangers that usually come from complete opposite cultures/backgrounds and of every age range is truly magical. I want to share that magic with the world. ❤️
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCWAnNJVS6GHyaqeYM_cfCBg

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the TB Forums! I think Paintball will lend itself very well on the YT platform with so many visual and video possibilities.

Reactions: PaintballNinja