• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Gaining More Attention

Wackyimpressionguy

Subscriber Goal
Hey guys we do Impressions videos, Autism and more but are trying to get more people to look at our channel any thoughts?

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Hey guys we do Impressions videos, Autism and more but are trying to get more people to look at our channel any thoughts?
The first thing you've got to look at is reaching out and posting your content on places like here, reddit, facebook groups etc
This video from TubeBuddy does help heaps
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkxpTrhatL4
You've also got work on thumbnails, SEO, high quality content etc so it's a never ending mountain to climb but just remember that it's a marathon not a sprint you'll get there.
I'd also say go back and look at what made the highest views on your channel and then see why and build on that.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Amanda Summers

Known Member
I'm just muddling through, but what I've learned from this platform is to find the right keywords. You cannot just make a video about anything; you have to have keywords that rank you. For example, I'm working on a 360 walk-a-bout video of a UNESCO site in Kathmandu. I made it first and then looked for tags next, which is backward. So, there is no way a channel with less than 50 subs can rank for the name of the temple or 'Kathmandu.' So, not one of my words I tried to rank for had a number behind them in theTB's keyword explorer. So I started looking for different ones. I used long-tail keywords and changed the theme to 'what to do in Kathmandu with children.' Now I will rank for things like that, which could be a lot of people searching. Now I know that I will rank even before I upload it.

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
I have a grandson with autism and I can tell you that if you have something on this subject, this community will support you. There is only so much you can do SEO wise to boost your videos and there has been good advice given on that front. I suggest that you get involved in groups that are about the subjects you make videos on. Many opportunities exist to share your content in groups if you do it for the purpose of helping others and not self-promotion.