• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Hi guys, I am still trying to figure out YT & TB at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelcesuniquehair

I uploaded a video without an audio because I am trying so hard to avoid copyright. Now I can't figure out how to add the music. is it even possible to do so guys?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It is not possible. When you publish a video to YouTube that is considered a finished product, just like a news article. And like a news article you are not able to go back in and make edits to that in order to change the narrative. Once you publish a video that is it; you need to make sure that everything is completely finished and ready to go when you begin to upload because there is no going back!

The only catch to this is the YouTube editor but be advised; the purpose of that editor is to either trim the ends of a video or delete/mute/blur a segment. This editor is not for actually editing the content, rather it is intended to give you a tool to help should you run across minor copyright infractions that can be solved with these very simplistic edit features.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It is not possible. When you publish a video to YouTube that is considered a finished product, just like a news article. And like a news article you are not able to go back in and make edits to that in order to change the narrative. Once you publish a video that is it; you need to make sure that everything is completely finished and ready to go when you begin to upload because there is no going back!

The only catch to this is the YouTube editor but be advised; the purpose of that editor is to either trim the ends of a video or delete/mute/blur a segment. This editor is not for actually editing the content, rather it is intended to give you a tool to help should you run across minor copyright infractions that can be solved with these very simplistic edit features.

Status
Not open for further replies.