• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Inscritos Pergunta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olá, a um mês atrás eu me cadastrei na versão para computador trial. Enquanto eu estava com TubeBuddy meu canal vinha crescendo em inscritos. Após cancelar a assinatura as minhas visualizações caíram e o YouTube não trouxe mais inscritos para meu canal.
Pergunta, tem alguma coisa relacionada ao cancelamento da minha assinatura do TubeBuddy para PC Com as quedas de inscritos e visualizações?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello, a month ago I signed up for the trial computer version. While I was with TubeBuddy my channel was growing in subscribers. After unsubscribing my views dropped and YouTube didn't bring more subscribers to my channel. Question, is there anything related to canceling my TubeBuddy PC subscription with the drops in subscribers and views?

YES!!! When you cancel we automatically take back all subscribers!!!

No no lol I am totally kidding. Sorry about that. YouTube has system that they use to check for bot accounts, subscriber for subscriber nonsense and other tricks people use to game their subscriber counts. You get a few subscribers and then YouTube will take them away while they verify the subscription and if they are legitimate then they give them back to you. The whole process can take up to 48 hours... so it can be a bit of a pain. But get used to it, this never goes away and it only gets worse the bigger you get (thanks to all those bot accounts).

SIM!!! Quando você cancela, automaticamente recuperamos todos os inscritos!!!

Não, não, lol, estou totalmente brincando. Desculpe por isso. O YouTube tem um sistema que eles usam para verificar contas de bots, assinantes para bobagens de assinantes e outros truques que as pessoas usam para enganar suas contagens de assinantes. Você obtém alguns assinantes e, em seguida, o YouTube os retira enquanto eles verificam a assinatura e, se forem legítimos, eles os devolvem a você. Todo o processo pode levar até 48 horas... então pode ser um pouco trabalhoso. Mas acostume-se, isso nunca desaparece e só piora quanto maior você fica (graças a todas essas contas de bot).

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hello, a month ago I signed up for the trial computer version. While I was with TubeBuddy my channel was growing in subscribers. After unsubscribing my views dropped and YouTube didn't bring more subscribers to my channel. Question, is there anything related to canceling my TubeBuddy PC subscription with the drops in subscribers and views?

YES!!! When you cancel we automatically take back all subscribers!!!

No no lol I am totally kidding. Sorry about that. YouTube has system that they use to check for bot accounts, subscriber for subscriber nonsense and other tricks people use to game their subscriber counts. You get a few subscribers and then YouTube will take them away while they verify the subscription and if they are legitimate then they give them back to you. The whole process can take up to 48 hours... so it can be a bit of a pain. But get used to it, this never goes away and it only gets worse the bigger you get (thanks to all those bot accounts).

SIM!!! Quando você cancela, automaticamente recuperamos todos os inscritos!!!

Não, não, lol, estou totalmente brincando. Desculpe por isso. O YouTube tem um sistema que eles usam para verificar contas de bots, assinantes para bobagens de assinantes e outros truques que as pessoas usam para enganar suas contagens de assinantes. Você obtém alguns assinantes e, em seguida, o YouTube os retira enquanto eles verificam a assinatura e, se forem legítimos, eles os devolvem a você. Todo o processo pode levar até 48 horas... então pode ser um pouco trabalhoso. Mas acostume-se, isso nunca desaparece e só piora quanto maior você fica (graças a todas essas contas de bot).

Status
Not open for further replies.