• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered My videos not ranking even after the 100 seo score

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzingDevil

Hi,
Today I uploaded my first youtube video:

I have done a long analysis on keyword research tags to do my first video's SEO The tubebuddy is giving me
the 100% SEO score But I am not gaining any views or any of my tags are not ranking.I am new at all this
Please Guide me you can review my video I just shared my video's link

Is this all because of these:
1 I am a new youtuber
2 this is my first video
3 I have done a mistake in seo

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    910.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    890.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: naturesoundszone

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
This is largely due to you being new... your ranks my come up as you post more videos but initially YouTube doesn't know anything about you so they don't know where to show your videos. You can rank, even with your first video. But you need to not only get a 100 SEO score... you are going to need a better Click Through Rate and Average View Duration/Watch Time than the videos which already rank for those terms.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
This is largely due to you being new... your ranks my come up as you post more videos but initially YouTube doesn't know anything about you so they don't know where to show your videos. You can rank, even with your first video. But you need to not only get a 100 SEO score... you are going to need a better Click Through Rate and Average View Duration/Watch Time than the videos which already rank for those terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.