• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help How to Increase My Youtube Channel?

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Your request is very general which is going to be hard to answer without more specifics. There are YT videos on every aspect of YT so you can search there. "How to Get Started on Youtube" is a beginner question with plentiful content that helps beginners out.

If you are brand new, you need to learn the art of self-education. And that generally means doing a lot of Google or YT searches. Plenty of YT videos to view by doing some searches.

Reactions: fhersaweb and Damon

fhersaweb

What is rare that must be overhauled in developing a youtube channel so that there are many subscribers. And do you think buying subscribers won't have a bad impact on the development of the Youtube channel in the future?

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
What is rare that must be overhauled in developing a youtube channel so that there are many subscribers. And do you think buying subscribers won't have a bad impact on the development of the Youtube channel in the future?

I read your response 3 times and I don't understand what you are trying to say in context of the two prior responses.

Are you trying to find out people's opinions of buying subscribers? If so, there is NO SITUATION where buying subscribers is appropriate. IF someone decides to take this foolish course of action, then they deserve the negative consequences if and when it gets discovered by YouTube.

If you are trying to fish the idea of buying subscribers to people who may not know better, you are in the wrong place.

MediaMan

Very Well-Known Member
Q) How to Increase My Youtube Channel?
A) Upload as many awesome videos as you can that are directly related to your channel.

Reactions: Damon

yhoses

Subscriber Goal
hi...
Im yhoses from indonesia, im newbe
I want to learn a lot about how to grow a YouTube channel
Please cooperate
Thanks

Prabhat19

I'm New on Youtube family so me and give me some tips for posting videos and about contact.
Bro creates attractive thumbnails and adds related tags that are trending in the tubeBuddy keyword explorer
that might help you to increase your views and subscriber