• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel Beauty and Wisdom

Beautywize

User name: Beautywize
Title of introduction: Beauty and Wisdom
Your name/ Alias: Tina
Where are you from? New Jersey
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found on You Tube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Would like to converse with like minded people working on a similar goal. As you know; new tubers go on an emotional roller-coaster before we plateau.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To uplift and enlighten many while using the platform as a creative outlet to display my talents and creativity. I love the creative freedom it affords you. I have a five year goal to retire and run my channel as the business I am organizing it to be.
How frequently do you upload? At least two to three times a week. I started DECEMBER 21, 2021 and have 25 uploads so far. I post inspirational speeches, fashion and beauty tips.
What are your hobbies? I create decorative jars, vases. candle lamps, chests and fancy frames. eventually I will start another channel for this.
What is your biggest dream? I am living it already. To experience sustainable happiness knowing it resides within self. Everything else is a manifestation of that.
YouTube Channel Link: UCcw2PkrJxiHspHsy4j0E7mw

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog