• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Jack of all trades, The Devil himself in a human meat suit, struggling youtuber...

WhatTheDevil69

User name: WhatTheDevil69
Title of introduction: Jack of all trades, The Devil himself in a human meat suit, struggling youtuber...
Your name/ Alias: My sister calls me Luci.
Where are you from? Originally or recently? Recently, New England
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube - no clue who when or where.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Like all of you, I am trying to grow a youtube channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Short term goal monetization, long term goal would be using that money to help good people stuck in bad situations.
How frequently do you upload? daily or weekly now. I did skip a decade or so...
What are your hobbies? They are all listed in playlists on my channel. Currently focused on woodworking in an attempt to "niche down"
What is your biggest dream? Having enough cash on hand to give a few people a house. I know two homeless men, a widow about to lose her house, and someone that is stuck in public housing raising a grandson that deserves better.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/WhattheDevilisheuptotoday

• Love
Reactions: Endless Inspiration
OP
OP
WhatTheDevil69

WhatTheDevil69

Is this the right place to ask for advice? My channel is split in several directions. Would it be better to continue on this path or start separate channels for each topic? And if the latter, can I log in on my "under 1000" account here on each or would that require additional accounts?

Endless Inspiration

endless-inspiration.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: WhatTheDevil69
Title of introduction: Jack of all trades, The Devil himself in a human meat suit, struggling youtuber...
Your name/ Alias: My sister calls me Luci.
Where are you from? Originally or recently? Recently, New England
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube - no clue who when or where.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Like all of you, I am trying to grow a youtube channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Short term goal monetization, long term goal would be using that money to help good people stuck in bad situations.
How frequently do you upload? daily or weekly now. I did skip a decade or so...
What are your hobbies? They are all listed in playlists on my channel. Currently focused on woodworking in an attempt to "niche down"
What is your biggest dream? Having enough cash on hand to give a few people a house. I know two homeless men, a widow about to lose her house, and someone that is stuck in public housing raising a grandson that deserves better.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/WhattheDevilisheuptotoday
Welcome