• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello we are the Carter Baker Family we are Brand new to Community

Carter Baker Family

User name: Carter Baker Family
Title of introduction: Hello we are the Carter Baker Family we are Brand new to Community
Your name/ Alias: Carter Baker Squad
Where are you from? Akron Ohio Home of Lebron James
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube Search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To gain better understanding of how YouTube works.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We would like to accomplish spreading the word of the Lord, and just engaging with Chosen Ones on daily life struggles. Life is hard and we want our subscribers to always enjoy our content as a safe place.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Reading, Investing, watching YouTube, going on vacation, home schooling our children and just always putting the Lord first in everything that we do.
What is your biggest dream? To become a Multi-Millionaire Investor and entrepreneur.
YouTube Channel Link: UCI3ye72geuth0-3ForTVuig

Reactions: The Jungle Explorer

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. I love your channel purpose. I wish you the best. There are a lot of really smart people on here and they have a lot of good advice to give.

helma

www.exploremiamiboatrental.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Carter Baker Family
Title of introduction: Hello we are the Carter Baker Family we are Brand new to Community
Your name/ Alias: Carter Baker Squad
Where are you from? Akron Ohio Home of Lebron James
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube Search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To gain better understanding of how YouTube works.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We would like to accomplish spreading the word of the Lord, and just engaging with Chosen Ones on daily life struggles. Life is hard and we want our subscribers to always enjoy our content as a safe place.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Reading, Investing, watching YouTube, going on vacation, home schooling our children and just always putting the Lord first in everything that we do.
What is your biggest dream? To become a Multi-Millionaire Investor and entrepreneur.
YouTube Channel Link: UCI3ye72geuth0-3ForTVuig
Welcome to our community. I want to see you sharing your success