• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube News YouTube is Testing A New 'Search Insights' Tool

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It appears as though the YouTube Studio is going to get an update in the very near future which will contain a new insights tool that is going to provide details on what terms people are using when doing searches on YouTube. This data will reflect searches as they relate to your channel and your videos specifically as well as queries which pertain to more general topics.

There are going to be a couple key features available with this tool; the first being insights into the main topics that your viewers are searching (and their overall traffic volume for search). This is going to include the amount of traffic that your channel is garnering from these search queries. YouTube is also going to give you the ability to filter queries that do not gain you a lot of views. This is intended to give you insight regarding the content that your channel should focus less on in order for you to align more with your core audience. You will also gain insight into the most common queries for any keyword.

Currently this feature is being beta-tested with a select group of users, though YouTube is planning on expanding the roll-out of these new features soon.

REVISTA STYLLUS

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Também estou ancioso. Sempre que vem novidades é bom ficar atento e aplicar.

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
Did they ever come out with this? I'm still trying to figure out why my videos have such low search volume and are possibly not discovered by those who even subscribe to me. It's frustarting!

OP
OP
Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Did they ever come out with this? I'm still trying to figure out why my videos have such low search volume and are possibly not discovered by those who even subscribe to me. It's frustarting!
No.... not even close. It takes YT months to push these out. I would suspect it will be this fall some time.

Reactions: spookyboo