• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Greetings to all of you good people

Subscriber Goal
User name: nonfilterphotographe
Title of introduction: Greetings to all of you good people
Your name/ Alias: nonfilterphotographer
Where are you from? Bosna i Hercegovina
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching the video of YouTuber Ryan Walsh, I found this page, downloaded the application and I am among you.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To find out something about this site and the application, I had to log in to the forum. And the forum looks very powerful with a lot of information, and I "crazy Bosnian" really want to succeed and achieve my goal.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am a self-taught photographer. Officially on social media from June 2021. Before that, I had a gallery of about 100 to 200 photos and videos. I started posting on Instagram on almost all social networks. My GOAL IS TO SUCCEED, to travel and take photos, and to earn just enough to cover the costs of equipment and travel. I don't need much for my life, but I am from Bosnia ..
How frequently do you upload? I upload 2 or 3 times per week
What are your hobbies? My hobby is photography..
What is your biggest dream? As I already wrote in the previous section, my goal is to succeed in what I have planned, which is to travel and take photos, and earn just enough to cover the costs of equipment and travel ... I love nature and natural beauty. I want to show the whole world what the everyday world around me looks like, the natural beauty of my country and the place I travel to, from my perspective through my eyes and the lens of my camera.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UClX4O-RIrm2ITZOLcTTbsMA

Yours Truly

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi Nonfilterphotographer! I think your channel sounds really cool! I am an amateur photographer, and I think your biggest dream sounds awesome. I wish you the best in succeeding and hope to see more of your posts in the TubeBuddy forums.