• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Finally making my lifetime dreams come true

DianaWanderlust

Subscriber Goal
User name: DianaWanderlust
Title of introduction: Finally making my lifetime dreams come true - started solo traveling around the globe
Your name/ Alias: Diana
Where are you from? I am from Tbilisi, Georgia but I live in NYC
How did you find TubeBuddy? Friend recommendation
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get to know new YouTubers, to realize what I am doing wrong and what can be done better
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am very passionate about my YouTube channel, I love every single moment of this journey: filming, editing, storytelling, improving... Everything! I would like to turn it into a little income so I can sustain my travels.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly / Sometimes a couple of times a week
What are your hobbies? Traveling, languages, history, art, philosophy
What is your biggest dream? To travel the world... Every single continent... Every single country
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuD6XrEnynB7lITdtBntCfw

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome aboard to the TB Forums! You are off to an explosive start on your channel!

FilipFIXtiger

Title of introduction: Finally making my lifetime dreams come true - started solo traveling around the globe
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get to know new YouTubers, to realize what I am doing wrong and what can be done better
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am very passionate about my YouTube channel, I love every single moment of this journey: filming, editing, storytelling, improving... Everything! I would like to turn it into a little income so I can sustain my travels.
What is your biggest dream? To travel the world... Every single continent... Every single country
One Man Dream is Another's Man's LUNCH

Endless Inspiration

endless-inspiration.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome

Prompt Review

TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
You've got a lot of views on your channel. How is it that you picked up traction so fast? What have been a few promotion methods or strategies that have worked that you could recommend to implement?

OP
OP
DianaWanderlust

DianaWanderlust

Subscriber Goal
You've got a lot of views on your channel. How is it that you picked up traction so fast? What have been a few promotion methods or strategies that have worked that you could recommend to implement?
I got very very lucky! While traveling in Mexico and working on my 3rd video, I met this super successful YouTuber who collaborated with me and I got 1000 subs overnight :)

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I got very very lucky! While traveling in Mexico and working on my 3rd video, I met this super successful YouTuber who collaborated with me and I got 1000 subs overnight :)
I've had some similar experiences... what was it?

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal

I am a big believer in allowing serendipity to step in. I believe serendipity is more likely for people who put themselves out there and have an inviting view of the world. You just never know...

Congrats on this great fortune although I suspect you had some influence on this fortuitous outcome subconsciously or not.