• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel We are a couple traveling the world in our RV.

Michael Reardon

User name: Michael Reardon
Title of introduction: We are a couple traveling the world in our RV.
Your name/ Alias: Adventures of Rachel and Michael
Where are you from? South Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Primal Video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I used to view youtube as a place that I uploaded videos for my family and friends to keep track of our travels. Then while strolling thru a RV show I was stopped by a guy who said "Hey your that guy from Youtube". I was totally shocked and embarrassed that someone else was watching videos that I was not giving my best work to. So, now I am on a mission to improve my channel so more people will enjoy the content and our travels. Maybe they will even get out here tooo.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow my channel so other people will see that they too can get out and see the many places they only see on TV.
How frequently do you upload? Trying to get to the weekly schedule
What are your hobbies? Travel, photography and videos, teaching active shooter training and first aid
What is your biggest dream? To spend 30 days or more in every state traveling the state and seeing the things that make that state special. That would take me 4 years and that would not include the 3 months I want to spend in Alaska.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC71YwIOdtt1fICNmyUheRqQ

FilipFIXtiger

User name: Michael Reardon
Title of introduction: We are a couple traveling the world in our RV.
Your name/ Alias: Adventures of Rachel and Michael
Where are you from? South Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Primal Video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I used to view youtube as a place that I uploaded videos for my family and friends to keep track of our travels. Then while strolling thru a RV show I was stopped by a guy who said "Hey your that guy from Youtube". I was totally shocked and embarrassed that someone else was watching videos that I was not giving my best work to. So, now I am on a mission to improve my channel so more people will enjoy the content and our travels. Maybe they will even get out here tooo.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow my channel so other people will see that they too can get out and see the many places they only see on TV.
How frequently do you upload? Trying to get to the weekly schedule
What are your hobbies? Travel, photography and videos, teaching active shooter training and first aid
What is your biggest dream? To spend 30 days or more in every state traveling the state and seeing the things that make that state special. That would take me 4 years and that would not include the 3 months I want to spend in Alaska.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC71YwIOdtt1fICNmyUheRqQ
Are U from U.S.A.?