• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I share underrated indies, avant-garde games, and have a fluffy orange cat!

SirTapTap

User name: SirTapTap
Title of introduction: I share underrated indies, avant-garde games, and have a fluffy orange cat!
Your name/ Alias: SirTapTap
Where are you from? Iowa
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTube survey mentioned it and I investigated
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Suggesting a feature to improve TubeBuddy (and save me time)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love to share games, particularly indie and/or very artistic games. Ideally I love sharing new things with people to broaden their horizons beyond the most popular and well-worn material. I also share videos of my cat Parker who likes to yell and interrupt my streams.
How frequently do you upload? Streams and/or uploads weekly or more.
What are your hobbies? Writing, gaming, petting the fluffiest cat in the world.
What is your biggest dream? Retiring so I can spend all my time sharing cool new games with everyone full time
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/sirtaptap

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome aboard to the TB Forums! It looks like you are doing pretty well!

FilipFIXtiger

User name: SirTapTap
Title of introduction: I share underrated indies, avant-garde games, and have a fluffy orange cat!
Your name/ Alias: SirTapTap
Where are you from? Iowa
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTube survey mentioned it and I investigated
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Suggesting a feature to improve TubeBuddy (and save me time)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love to share games, particularly indie and/or very artistic games. Ideally I love sharing new things with people to broaden their horizons beyond the most popular and well-worn material. I also share videos of my cat Parker who likes to yell and interrupt my streams.
How frequently do you upload? Streams and/or uploads weekly or more.
What are your hobbies? Writing, gaming, petting the fluffiest cat in the world.
What is your biggest dream? Retiring so I can spend all my time sharing cool new games with everyone full time
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/sirtaptap
Poker Quest! It's like Magic The Gathering.